Providing ‘INDEPENDENT’ Functional Safety Consultancy Services as freelance & self-employed for equipment manufactures, consultancy organizations, EPC’s, End Users in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, LNG, Mining, Refining and Petroleum Industries:
- Functional Safety Competency review with the SIS Process Industry leading program from TÜV Rheinland
- Functional Safety Management and Assessments
- Industrial Security Assessments and Management
- IEC62443 Supplier Security Management
- Process Hazards and Risk Assessments
- SIL Verification
- Safety Requirements Specification
- Customised IN-HOUSE FS training & teachingLearn more about Tino
The main objective is to provide all engineers involved in process safety using-defining-designing-maintaining and operating safety instrumented systems the opportunity to learn the update and impact of the IEC61511:2016 functional safety standard release.
A second objective is to use this update course as a periodic competency review evidence which is a normative requirement by the IEC61511 edition 2.0. Furthermore, in case you have already obtained a FS Engineer SIS certificate or any equivalent competency review scheme before February 2016, then YOU can use this review course certificate of attendance to extend or renew your current certificate.