TinoVC is an accepted course provider within the Functional Safety Program for Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) of TÜV Rheinland. The course focuses on functional safety aspects for the process, oil & gas, petro-chemical and chemical industries according to IEC 61508 / 61511.
The main objective is to provide all engineers involved in safety instrumented systems with elementary and necessary knowledge about functional safety, based on the leading international functional safety standards IEC 61508 and IEC 61511.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- System integrators and independent consultants
- Control and process engineers
- Maintenance and instrumentation engineers
- Managers of engineering departments
- Risk, reliability, safety and quality engineers
- Loss prevention engineers
- Sales engineers – Sales managers – Marketing specialists for safety-products, systems and services
- Technical staff involved in any part of SIS lifecycle that need or want to develop their competency in Functional Safety
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
IEC61511 ed2.0 released in February 2016, clearly indicates as a ‘Normative’ requirement:
- That anybody involved in safety lifecycle activities SHALL be competent to carry out the activities for which they are accountable.
- That a procedure SHALL be in place to manage competence of all those involved in the SIS life cycle.
- That a periodic assessments SHALL be carried out to document the competence of individuals against the activities they are performing and on change of an individual within a role.
3 days: 3 consecutive days vocational training with student exercises.
*Exclusive Online Offer: Get Access to Our 3-Day Full FS ENG SIS Course for Only 1500 Euro! This deal includes the full course content and material but excludes the exam and certificate. Please note that this offer doesn’t allow for a delayed exam or certificate attainment. Don’t miss this chance to gain essential knowledge on FS ENG SIS at a reduced rate!
Price is in accordance with the FS program minimum pricing policy from TÜV Rheinland and will depend on location, please contact us for more information.
Special prices are available for in-house customized trainings.