The main objective is to provide all engineers involved in process safety using-defining-designing-maintaining and operating safety instrumented systems the opportunity to learn the update and impact of the IEC61511:2016 functional safety standard release.
A second objective is to use this update course as a periodic competency review evidence which is a normative requirement by the IEC61511 edition 2.0. Furthermore, in case you have already obtained a FS Engineer SIS certificate or any equivalent competency review scheme before February 2016, then YOU can use this review course certificate of attendance to extend or renew your current certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Existing FS Eng SIS, FS Professionals 61511, CFSE, etc.
- Control and Automation engineers
- Process and Process Safety engineers
- Operation and Instrument Maintenance Technicians
- Risk and Reliability engineers
- Loss Prevention Engineers
- Engineering and Project Department Managers
- EPCs and End Users
- System Integrators and Independent Consultants
- Sales Engineers and Managers
- Marketing Specialists for Safety, Products, Systems and Services
- Everyone looking for an understanding of the Key Principles of Functional Safety
** Experience in Process Safety is helpful but no a must**
- Registration is valid only upon receipt of registration form and full payment at least 4 weeks before the course starts or at the time of booking after this time.
- In the event of cancellation by the participant within 2 weeks of the course start date, no refund is offered but the participant may attend the same course topic at any alternative location/venue organised by tinovc.com within 1 year at no extra cost.
- In the event of cancellation by the organisation at any time, full refunds will be given on any payments made.
- The organisation will not be liable for any other costs incurred by the participant.